Deadline for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for abstract submission
- April 25 (Sun), 2021 (KST)
- 1. Allergy, Hypersensitivity and Autoimmunity
- 2. Antigen Processing and Presentation
- 3. Immune Cell Development, Differentiation and Function
- 4. Immune Mediators, their Receptors and Signaling
- 5. Immune Response Regulation and Tolerance
- 6. Innate Immune Response, Infection and Inflammation
- 7. Mucosal and Regional Immunity
- 8. Tumor and Transplantation Immunology
- 9. Vaccines and Immune Therapeutics
- 10. Technical Innovations and Others
E-poster Exhibition & Oral Presentation Awards
- 1. Please choose your E-poster submission category between 'Oral Presentation' and 'Poster Exhibition'.
- 2. Quality of submitted Abstract and Poster Presentation during the session will be evaluated for the Oral Presentation Award.
- 3. The selected poster presentation will be awarded a prize and a certificate, and the presentation is available in Korean.
- 4. All presented works should comply with the general guidelines of science research.
Evaluation Standard for Poster Presentation
The scientific committee will select best posters in accordance with evaluation as below.
- 1. Abstract Review
If your abstract is already published (or in press) to SCI journals, the publication information should be noticed while submission. The scientific committee may request for the certificate of publication. (If it is schedule to publish, please send a proof of publication)
Different evaluation standard will be applied to unpublished abstracts.
- 2. Presentation Evaluation
Evaluation will take place during the Congress.
- - Click the 'Go to Abstract Submission' button below.
- - Verify your personal information before submission and make any changes if necessary.
- - The abstract must follow the given format.
- English is the official language.
- Title: Each word should be started with a capital letter.
- Presenting Author & Co-Author: Use comma (,) between co-authors.
Underline Presenting Author and asterisk (*) for Corresponding Author*.
- Name: Put First Name Middle Name Last Name. Please follow the order.
- Affiliation: Use superscripted number (UCLA1) if there are more than one name and affiliation.
- Body: Font 10. Less than 2,000 words. No more than 1 page.
- Key words: less than 5 words. Each word should begin with a capital letter.
- - You will be able to confirm status upon submission and modify your abstract at anytime before the
final due date.
- 1. Abstracts must be submitted online at this Conference Homepage.
- 2. We will not accept abstracts via post mail (regular mail), fax, or e-mail.
- 3. Please follow the instructions on the Homepage to format your abstract accordingly.
- 4. Please remember the registration number and the password that you use for your abstract submission, as it will be required to modify your abstract.
- All presented works should comply with the general ethical guidelines of science research. Any presentation or award that violates the ethical guidelines will be retracted or cancelled even afterwards.
Go to Abstract Submission
Abstract submission is available only after both pre-registration and payments are completed.
If the payment not yet completed, the submission of the abstract might not be completed.